Some of the benefits attributed to playing Sudoku: sharpens memory and concentration, enhances problem solving process, improves decision making, and encourages resourcefulness. Sudoku is a logic game and involves absolutely no math or language skills. If you can count from 1 to 9, you can learn to play Sudoku.
Easy on Your Eyes, A Challenge For Your Brain
- Large Print book with one puzzle per page
- Solutions in the back of the book
- Wide margins for notes or tearing out pages
- 100 fun and engaging puzzles
- All puzzles are medium level difficulty
- Perfect for seniors looking to keep their minds engaged or anyone who enjoys logic puzzles
- Good gift for teens, adults, or seniors
Since ratings of difficulty are relative we are displaying an example of a medium level Sudoku puzzle from one of our books so you can judge the difficulty level yourself.
Last update on 2021-03-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API